It began in late 2013 when I decided I wanted to get creative with my cooking and share what I did in the kitchen with anyone that would listen. I decided I want to branch out and learn different ethnic cuisines. I want to master new cooking techniques. I want to improve my value as a companion. I want to show up to a party with the most impressive dish that people would talk about for years! I want to master the art of cooking for reasons both selfish and selfless...
...so I started #cookingwithvinnie. I was creating Instagram and Facebook posts with that label and a few people began to notice. Then a few more. Some joked, others complimented. The flywheel is picking up steam and now I'm writing it all down. There will be recipes both borrowed and created, pictures and videos, and maybe an adventure out into the real world to see what else is going on. Thanks for stopping by and...
WELCOME TO THE SHOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment